The surgery premises is still open and patients continue to attend to see our nurses, health care assistants and doctors when it is important to do so. We provide a prior GP triage service to ensure these attendances are appropriate and cannot be dealt with remotely for a combination of reasons including safety, efficiency and convenience for patients.
Access continues to be an issue for primary care generally due to Covid vaccine queries, continued closure of walk -in centres, and unprecedented stored up demand.
For non-urgent concerns we also provide an e-consult service via our website and we are looking at other novel ways of coping with demand during the forthcoming influenza season.
The NHS is starting to deliver the COVID-19 vaccine, in line with the government’s priority list of which people will get it first. This is a very exciting development and we want to be clear about how it will work for local people. The NHS will get in touch with you directly when it is your turn to be vaccinated. Please don’t contact your practice, doctor or the NHS asking about vaccination; this is not a service that you are able to book in advance. You will be contacted when it is your turn to be vaccinated in the weeks and months ahead.
So please remember:
- Don’t contact the NHS to seek a COVID-19 vaccine, we will contact you when it is your time for the vaccine
- When we do contact you, please follow the information given to know when and where to get your vaccine
- Keep your appointment once it is made
- The vaccine is safe. The NHS only offers vaccinations to the public once experts have signed off that it is safe to do so
- Vaccine centres are being set up across the eight boroughs of NW London over the coming weeks. We are getting everything ready so we can start vaccinating as soon as we start receiving the vaccine
- We will vaccinate in order of priority, following national guidance
- Please continue to follow the national public health guidance to control the virus and save lives – Hands – Face – Space.
COVID-19 is still very prevalent and highly infectious: the risk of catching it is the same as ever for people who have not been vaccinated.
There is more information about the COVID-19 vaccine on both the Government and the NHS websites, please take time to click on these links and read through these pages if you want to find out more.
Our doors are closed to walk-in patients. Only come if you have been told to by us. If you do come to the practice, please wear a face covering or mask. Your temperature will be taken at the entrance by our healthcare assistant.
To protect patients & staff while Coronavirus is still circulating, most of our GP consultations are by phone.
If you have symptoms associated with coronavirus including a new continuous cough and a high temperature, you are advised to stay at home for 7 days. Do not book a GP appointment or attend your GP Practice.
If your symptoms are serious, or get worse, NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need further medical help and advise you what to do.
Only call 111 direct if you cannot go online, or are advised to do so by the online service.
For the latest Covid-19 advice please visit www.nhs.uk/coronavirus.
By using eConsult
By clicking on the eConsult banner on the home page you can fill out a simple online form to get advice and treatment by the end of the next working day. Or click the link below: https://lilyvilleatparsonsgreen.webgp.com/
You can also use eConsult for medication queries, vaccinations, sicknote or results. For more information, Click How does eConsult work
Click on the link below to see a video showing how eConsult works
Video – How eConsult Work
There is an outbreak of Measles in H&F. If your child is unwell and you are concerned it could be measles please CALL the surgery to speak to a doctor before attending the surgery. If it is an emergency then please advise reception or A&E staff that you are worried it could be measles (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/measles/symptoms/)
Our new website has been designed to make it easy for patients of this Practice to:
- Get answers to their questions.
- Quickly access the right help and advice for their needs.